Sunday, May 25, 2008

Late Mother's Day

This year I had Marc's family over for mother's day and Derek was going to be in town the following weekend so we decided to celebrate on the following Saturday. Christina invited us all over to her house for a brunch. The food and the company was wonderful! Christina caters and I think used to be a chef! We had yogurt parfaits, the best french toast ever, eggs, sausage and an egg and ham keish that was sooo yummy!


Christina loved my apron that Tracie gave me so i called the cutest store in Utah and got her one just in different colors!
My wonderful brothers had the idea to get mom a bike for mother's day. She got a new job and could ride her bike to one of the offices it is so close to the house. It is very cute pink with a basket of course! We love you Mom!

This is why we need a family picture- can't see Sean or Dylan!
Dylan and Ella sitting on Sean's scooter! Aren't they so cute?!

No comments: