Monday, May 19, 2008

Crazy Night

We have just had the busiest weekend in a very long time and I have a ton of pictures and posts to write about but tonight topped everything! Marc and I were in the kitchen trying to finish eating the wonderful dinner of bean burritos, not my finest meal! The kids were outside playing with the dog when Dylan somehow went flying off his scooter into the grass bawling! Back track just a little bit. This morning they both had their 5 year and 15 month Dr. app. and they both received shots, so they were not in the best of moods today. Anyway he is screaming that he broke his ankle (just scuffed it up a bit). Marc carries him in and puts him in our bed. We continue to try and eat and he is just carrying on. So we both go in to talk and I come out a couple minutes later to check on Kate and Max and she has lifted some heavy rocks and is standing on the porch trying to drink an ant trap! The dog is licking what has dripped off the ground as well!

I scream for Marc, pick up Kate and go get poison controls number while washing her off! Turns out everyone should be fine it is more of a skin irritant so Everyone including the dog got a bath and I just finished mopping the floors to get all the sticky off that Marc and I tracked in! Whew- as Marc said this girl is going to cost us a fortune!

I am too tired to do the rest of my posts but will later! We have graduation, mother's day with my mom, and sweet baby Caroline finally came! I am off to indulge myself in the cheesecake we bought Saturday night after the Rockies game!

No comments: