Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I have so many women that I love and respect and wish I could acknowledge every single one and how they have touched my life! I love you all so much and appreciate everything you do for me and my family! I made Wendy and my Grandma aprons and gave them the wonderful Trader Joes washcloths! Thank you Anne so much for getting them for me!


We gave Marc's mom a Columbine and my mom's gift is going to be a surprise! We are going to do Mother's day next Saturday at Christina's house when Derek is in town! I had all the Schafer's over for dinner Sunday afternoon and we had a ton of fun! Audrey came over Saturday night and we watched a movie and fixed all the food from 9:30-12:30. I owe you big time Audrey when you have kids! You help me so much and all the time! It was very yummy I did Debbie's Mexican dishes, beef and bean enchiladas, chicken enchiladas, spanish rice with tomatoes, homemade guacamole, a cheesy squash and zucchini casserole and for dessert leftover birthday cake and angel food cake, with cool whip and strawberries.

No comments: