Monday, May 12, 2008

Dylan the big 5 year old

Dylan's "real" birthday was Saturday and he got to have breakfast in bed, which he was so excited about! Go to another friends birthday party at Mr. Biggs we had a lot of fun and then off to grandmas and pops for birthday dinner and presents! The big surprise was a bike! He was so excited! I wanted to share a few things about my Dylan with everyone. He is the sweetest,most loving little boy! He had to give a talk Sunday in Primary and we were trying to find an example of something he has done wrong and the only thing he could come up with is that daddy doesn't like him to lock his bedroom door, which I think he has done once! He is very sensitive and looks out for his little sister all the time. His memory is amazing and can remember things from a year ago! The other night in the car we were talking about Aunt Wendy and where babies come out. He told me mom did you know some people have their babies come out their bum? I said yes how did you know that? I saw it on T.V. the only time I can thnk of wen he saw that was when I was pregnant with Kate I watched a Baby Story a lot. Any way we had a wonderful day and I love you so much my Dyl!














Oscar and Rex or Max
I thought Kate looked so cute but I could not get her to hold still long enough to get a good picture. She is obsessed with her tongue lately!

No comments: