Sunday, May 25, 2008

Audrey's Graduation

Wow this day sure brought back a lot of memories! I can not believe it has been 12 years, is that right since I graduated from high school. We are so proud of you Audrey! You need to keep going in the right direction and find out what makes you tick and go after it! Be a good girl, remember who you are and follow your dreams!
This is the only good picture of Audrey in her gown. She had to turn it in before she came out to meet us!
For Derek, Sean and my graduation Anna Hansen gave us leis. The girl (me) got a carnation lei and the boys got a money lei. So my gift to Audrey was a carnation lei. I was going to buy one but waited till the last minute and Susan told me that she knew how to make one. Thursday (the day before graduation) I was making phone calls to find enough carnations in the right colors and then I went to Susan's house to make it. I was very excited how it turned out and Susan just happened to have that ribbon and made a great bow! Thank you so much Susan!
Siblings
Grandma and Papa Stone
Mom and Dad
Sisters
Zack, Audrey and Nick
Miller Family
Yates Family
Tutu and Frank Thacker


No comments: