* Have some sort of exercise incorporated into my live at least 3x a week
* Get back on my cleaning and meal schedule I was on before I had Kate-about time she is almost 1!
* I want to play with my kids more- I tend to read or play games with them more than pretend play
* Marc and I need to make more alone together- one date a month when we get a sitter
* Add updates to my blog more often so I can print it out at the end of the year and have a completed journal.
So the other day Dylan held up his hand and said, "see that mom? can you see that? I am getting hair on my hand so I must be getting really old!" I do not see any can you?
My moms friend Lori gave this dress to Kate when she was born and I just love it! She wore it to church so I had to get a picture- I did not realize she had ripped her bow out until it was too late! Cute girl! I think I have pictures of Dylan in all his outfits I have really been slacking with her. I think part of my problem is the more I learn about photography, snapshots are hard for me because the lighting in my house is so bad and I want them all to look perfect!
It is so fun having a girl! I am glad I am not the only one who thinks so! Aunt Kerrie was dying to paint her toes on Christmas eve, I am totally shocked she stayed still and didn't smear them!