Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today

I had to work today and nothing much happened except banging my head so hard on cabinets I almost passed out (I have a shooting pain down my neck and into my left shoulder), then having to go to the dentist to have my first EVER filling and I am not a wuss but that pretty much sucked! I was so numb (which I am grateful for) from my left ear over my nose and across the middle of my face to the other side. I walked back over to work where I got laughed at because I was so noticeably numb it looked like I had had a stroke:( Then I had to go re certify for CPR which is very hard to do when half your face is numb!


My 2 cents for the day is 2:30. Always remember if you have to give CPR 2 breaths for every 30 compressions! I hope I never have to do this but I am so grateful I could if I needed to. Look into taking it if you never have!

I have to add a picture of course! A favorite lately they always want to sleep together and they spoofed their babysitters that it was ok so when we came home I had to capture my perfect angels who love each other so much!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey Heath, just caught up on your blog and you must be the greatest, most creative mom ever. Kate's party looks amazing. You didn't even tell me about the stick horses!!!?????!!!! Loved it. So bummed we weren't there. Miss you.

Anna said...

so sweet :)