Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hello Cupcake




I bought Hello Cupcake around Dylan's birthday and absolutely love the cupcakes! They are so fun and it is hard not to plan your party just because you want to make certain cupcakes! In September I helped Dr. Rollert (my boss) make the shark cupcakes for his son's birthday party and he really wanted to help me make mine so tonight Audrey, Rollert and his Friend Paige came over and we whipped this out so fast! The book wanted you to use white circus peanuts and make white and brown horses (way cuter)! I found some on line and they were like $4.00 for one pound but they wanted to charge $11.00 for shipping! So once again I had to draw the line somewhere! I went with the My Little Pony look and we did orange, brown and pink. Still cute.
I already had the cupcakes made so we just had to decorate them. I used a Devil's food recipe from Martha Stewart's Cupcake book and they were yummy! That is a great book for yummy tasting cupcakes and much prettier!

No comments: