Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday My Sweet Kate!

Kate is 3! My tiny girl is growing up so fast I can hardly believe it! She is constantly making me smile even when she is being naughty! Kate LOVES her big brother and is always sad to see him go to school! She is constantly telling us she loves us sooo much and always willing to pass out hugs and kisses. She is very independent, has a strong opinion about her clothes and her hair, loves all her friends and talks about them all the time. Kate is very much a girl and loves playing dress up (I can't get her to leave her clothes on and put the dress up clothes over the top, so I am finding various articles of clothing all over the house), she has the whole pretend thing down and always wants to be the mommy and make everyone else join in, Barbies are something she enjoys especially the movies. She also loves The Little Mermaid, Lilo and Stitch, and Thumbelina. Kate LOVES to dance and listen to music. She started a ballet tap class on Saturdays and Loves it! Her favorite song right now is Uncle Crackers You Make Me Smile! When she hears it on the radio she yells turn it up I can't hear my song and then she sings right along. We are so incredibly blessed to have our princess in our lives! We love her so much and hope she has an amazing birthday! Kate-YOU Make Me Smile!


1 comment:

Dave and Stephanie said...

she is soo darling! what a fantastic picture!