Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wish We Were Floyd

Friday night we went out to dinner with Kevin and his new girlfriend Robin. We went to Undici's a wonderful Italian restaurant in our neighborhood and than off to the Gothic for a concert. I am not a big concert person and I kept telling Marc I do not own going out clothes any more! Girl drama right when I should be leaving to go pick up the baby sitter. Any way it was a fun evening and the band sounded just like Pink Floyd! Yes, I know who that is and I recognized every song they played for two and a half hours straight! It was a lot of fun going out but the next day I was so tired I fell asleep around nine and slept soundly! Party On!

1 comment:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

PARTY ANIMAL! Glad that you had fun though! It's always nice to go on a fun date eh!?