Friday, April 4, 2008

The Denver Museum of Nature and Science

A cute story to share about sweet Jenna. When I was watching her and her brother and sister last week I overheard her and Dylan chatting in the kitchen. Of course I tuned in I love it when they get so serious with each other. Jenna was showing Dylan a magnet from the fridge telling him she got it the other day at the museum and put it in her pocket to bring it home. I did not think much about it but when Susan came home she noticed the magnet and was like where did this come from? I told her about the kids' conversation and she had a chat with Jenna. Apparently she swiped it! I was sort of listening to their conversation getting pointers on how Susan was explaining to Jenna that it is wrong to steal and couldn't help but chuckle to myself. If any of you know Jenna her favorite response is "I know". When you are talking to her it can be so frustrating because she does not know! Anyway Susan had Monday off and invited us to go to the museum real quick so Jenna could return her magnet. We joined them for an hour and met up with Stefi and her girls for another hour. We had lots of fun!


Jenna is obsessed with Mummies for some reason. We were in that tiny room for almost a whole hour. It was pretty interesting!

Dylan, Ellen and Jessie watching a movie about dinosaurs.


This is Dylan's favorite Dinosaur!



Kate was so tired with out an afternoon nap but she refuses to sleep anywhere! She kept laying her head down on the tray but wouldn't give it up! I finally left around 3 and she did not fall asleep in the car or her bed once we got home- crazy girl!
Stefi and he girls came over afterwards because their dad was out of town. It was fun having them over for dinner- they play so well together. Dylan and Jessie and Ellen plays with Kate!

No comments: