Friday, April 25, 2008

Gigi's Apparel

I found these hats online at Gigi's Apparel and fell in love! Kate just had to have a hat and a headband. Wendi (the owner) was so nice in helping me decide what flower I wanted and what sizes I should get for my child with the large head. The picture below is the boxes they were shipped in and inside were rose petals! I love all the cute details in the presentation!


We get so many compliments when we are out! I need to take pictures of her in her headband- just as cute!

2 comments:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

She looks SO cute in her hat! LOVE THAT! Woodpeckers get Chris and Anna's roof too! Cole wants to take a slingshot to them! Too bad they are protected! CUTE tutu shirts...man you are crafty! Where are you by the way? I havent' seen you forever!

Sharon said...

Finally figuring out this "blog" thing. What a great idea! So much to look at & enjoy. You are truly my "amazing" friend. I envy your creativeness, your many talents & your ingenuity. Thank you for sharing your beautiful family with me & my family. You are one of a kind & your family is lucky to have you!