Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Birthday My Sweet!

Yes, tax day is Marc's Birthday! He turned 32 today! This year was especially fun for me, (kind of selfish sounding huh)? I have always loved birthdays but Marc does not get that into it, so this year Dylan really got it and had fun getting Daddy a present and making him a special dinner and baking him a cake! We had a good evening with uncle Steve and uncle Jeff.

I LOVE my husband so much! He is wonderful to me and our children. He has a great personality, always laughing and joking around with us and having fun!

Dylan picked out some flys for him and drew him a picture of he and Marc playing- it is so cute! I will take a picture and post later!


3 comments:

Cronin Family said...

Happy Birthday Marc!! It looked like a fun day.

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

HBD Marc! We are glad to know you!

Anonymous said...

Hsppy happy day! I would never want flies for my birthday... to each his own ;)