Saturday, April 12, 2008

Our Week...

Kate has been attempting to walk since the middle of March, but today (Saturday) was the first day that she did not crawl hardly at all! She is very wobbly and pretty fast but has learned how to catch herself well and get right back up and try again! I have not been as good writing all her accomplishments down like I did for Dylan- it is going by so fast!

Thursday night we all went to Dylan's Kindergarten Round up. We met his teachers, other students, and registered him for kindergarten! He will start this fall and for now he is going to go 5 mornings a week. They offer full day but it costs $17 a day. I think that is kind of a lot for a stay at home mom so unless he begs I am not going to do it. He was very excited and a little nervous at first but that only lasted a few minutes before he was exploring and making new friends!

Friday night Marc went camping/fishing with Kevin for the weekend and we had Brett, Owen and Stella over for french toast, bacon and strawberries. Then we watched Shrek 3. It was fun hanging out with the kids and the movie was cute.

Dylan and I have been working on his birthday party plans! I thrive on this! We are having a chameleon party (I do not know where that came from) and the invitations are chameleons we made out of poster board (we painted with sponges green , blue, turquoise and purple) then the face is a picture of Dylan's face! Kind of cute I can not decide! We are going to glue it to a stick and put all the info on the back. My cousin Jon is going to bring all his amphibians over and I am trying to come up with a craft or some sort of cute party favor. Any ideas?

Marc's birthday is Tuesday so while he has been gone we have been shopping and planning his meal and trying to decide what dessert to make. He is so hard because he will eat it and like it but he really does not have anything he loves! I will let you know what we decide and how it turns out!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I am exhausted so off to bed!

No comments: