Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter Pictures (that's it for Easter I promise)

I am a little late with the last of my Easter pictures. I always need to get "the" picture for my Easter cards and this one is the winner. Easter cards you are thinking to yourself- they will be in the mail in the next few days I promise! My list of things to do in the crafting area is starting to pile up so I am kicking it into high gear!



Here are a few of the outtakes! Man photographing two kids is soooo much harder than one!
Dylan had an outfit change. I just did not love the vest I had gotten him and his Uncle Jeff got him his first ever tie! Not a clip on one either! DO not look too close in this picture- I had to tie the tie.
I also have been trying to get Kate's 1st year picture. These are cute but I really want her standing with this antique stroller that Aunt Debbie has. In Dylan's 1st year picture he his holding onto an antique tricycle. I will get those done very soon- she is 14months old already!




Kate and Buttercup!
She had had enough with me! It was way past nap time! Sorry my beautiful Kate!


1 comment:

Mahaffey Family said...

Your kids are darling! And I love your photographs-your really good!