Wednesday, August 20, 2008

On our way to School

My Dr. and friend gave me two really good ideas for each school year, one: have the kids hold up the number of the grade they are in and two: buy the really nice gift copy of Oh The Places You Will Go by: Dr. Seuess and have each teacher towards the end of the year write a message to the student. I am going to do both but I am also going to place a wallet sized picture of the teacher with the student next to what they write.



I LOVE his backpack we decided to get. It fits him nicely now but it should last most if not all of elementary school. We got it from LL Bean. I also finally decided on the type of water bottles I want my kids to use and chose the Sigg brand.





This is the outside of Dylan's classroom. Each room has a door that the kids line up at to go inside and come out of when we pick him up. My last look at the door before we went home for the day.

1 comment:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

That backpack is bigger than him!!! So cute. e looked so handsome!!! way to go Heather...you did it!!! Sent your baby off to school!