Saturday, August 30, 2008

Etsy Store

Put you thinking caps on! For a while now I have been wanting to open a store on Etsy. I would be selling all kinds of things like hair clips, tutus, baby bracelets, knitted purses, maybe some handmade cards or tags and anything else I decided to try! I am having a very very hard time trying to decide what my store name should be and what images I should then use for my store banner. I would LOVE any and all suggestions and if I pick your idea I will send you something from my store for free!

Please help me out here people! I want it to be amazing! If you can think of a little introduction about me and my products that would be great as well! I am not good with words!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

5 comments:

Cronin Family said...

So I don't have a fun catchy name for your store, but I think the idea is great! You would put the cutest things in it. Good luck.

Heather C. said...

ok, I've been thinking about this for like a week and I've come up with...(drumroll please).. nothing. I'm totally blank. I'm not that cute and creative but I'm sure you'll come up with something amazing :)

Debi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debi said...

Sorry... that was my delete, FYI! Anyways here is a suggestion just for the fun of it, "Bitty Bits from Bubba Tiny". The title indicates that you have a collection of finds and your viewers will be asking who in the world is Bubba Tiny... leading them to look further. Then, you could use a treasure chest of sorts with all your items overflowing or something along those lines! Good luck you brave woman, I'm sure you'll have a blast!

Anonymous said...

I say you use your kids' names... or something that describes the overflowing amount of goodness you've go to offer. Like a play off of my 'cup runneth over' type thing.
The banner could be simple. Find a print or two or three that defines your pallet. Then you can switch the colors around as the seasons change.
I hope that helps.