Thursday, February 7, 2008

Mail

Ok so I have a lot of thoughts in my head and I can not decide where to start, so if I ramble I am so sorry! SO I was on this blog http://morganmoore.typepad.com/ and she asked if anyone wanted to be her little boy's valentine. I emailed her and we are going to swap Valentines for our kids! Then yesterday for Dylan's field trip he went to the post office and now he is even more exicited about mail than ever soooo does anyone want to be Dylan's and Kate's valentine? If you want to participate email me your address and all your kiddos names and we will send them their own personal Valentines! h.schafer@comcast.net Our goal should be to get them in the mail by Monday or Tuesday and maybe the moms will get their own Valentine from me! Who dosen't like to get mail?! Lots of love!

No comments: