Friday, February 8, 2008

Ellinor- my God daughter!

I did not have my blog when our dear friends Sara and Josh asked ME to be Ellinor's god mother! I was so honored and exicited! Ellinor was born July 7th 2007 and we do not get to see each other very often so I was so happy to watch her the other day while Sara was at work! ( Even though it was only for a couple hours and she slept most of the time and I all of a sudden did not feel so good that day) I had to take a couple pictures of her and Kate in their matching outfits!

I think she looks like a perfect doll!
It was very difficult to get them together Kate just wanted to crawl away!
Hopefully they can be BFF like Sara and I! We have been friends since middle school! Her and Susan are my only friends from childhood that I still keep in touch with! I am so grateful for such wonderful friends!

No comments: