Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Parties

Friday night Dylan's preschool had a wonderful Christmas Party for the entire family! They had food, tons of crafts, a show put on by the kids and of course Santa!
Kate did not quite know what to think about him! The lighting was non existence so I did not get any good photos of Dylan singing his heart out! The next day Marc and I took his parents to White Christmas at the Buell Theater for their Christmas present. We barely made it on time because I was back at the doctors for Kate's ears and it took forever!! That night Audrey came over and watched my kids so Marc and I could attend our white elephant party. It was tons of fun. We brought a Dukes of Hazard DVD (the original episodes of course) and some candy. We came home with the coolest winter hat and bingo dobbers.

'

No comments: