Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Night....

I have been a total slacker... My day today was so good! I woke up on time took Max for a run, got ready had the house picked up and was at Wendy's house by 10. Her mom was there to watch the kiddos and we shut ourselves in the office and sewed Christmas pants and nighties for our kiddos to open on Christmas eve. They are turning out so cute! Kate and I stopped by Tutu and Franks to say hi on our way home and got home by 4. We hung out did Dylan's homework ate dinner well some of us ate dinner Kate gets very impatient so she finished before we sat down so I stripped her down to be in her favorite state (no clothes). She came prancing into the kitchen in my new shoes ($15 at the nine west outlet!) and covered with blue marker. I immediately told her not to pee on my shoes and went to inspect where the marker came from. We had to rearrange the front room for the tree and there is a chair next to the phone console with a cup of pens. Kate climbed up and helped herself!

I know this is totally normal but Dylan never got into anything that wasn't his so I am learning! We did baths and Uncle Jeff came over to eat and take Marc to the Nuggets game. We baked cookies and I let the kids stay up late to watch a Christmas special on T.V. About half way through Kate had a melt down and I tried putting her to bed. Long story short at 8:15 I had two crying kids. One just too sad to tell me what was wrong (he said) and the other screaming at the top of her lungs at me. I decided to move Dylan to my bed where I found out he was crying because he was afraid of when he got old enough to move out that he does not want to live by himself (?!?!?!?) Where did that come from? I of course told him he never had to move out of Mommy and Daddy's house ever and he calmed down and went to bed.

Kate on the other hand is still carrying on in her crib. I rocked her for a minute and tried to lay her down. She was gripping me around the neck and putting her legs on the crib to try to stay out. Anyway, she went to bed in Dylan's bed like an angel! Happy Tuesday!


Daddy is going to have a lot of rearranging to do when he gets home!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I am smiling ear to ear as I read this (sorry)! Tomorrow is a new day! :) OXOXOXOXOXO