Saturday, November 29, 2008

First snow fall!

Late November and we are just getting some snow! It has been insanely warm here... nice but a little weird. Dylan was so excited to get outside and play. Kate had fun once she got out there and was willing to let dad help her around. I stayed on the cement in my robe and slippers getting threatened by my dear sweet husband with snowballs. Lucky me I had my camera and I do not think he wants to buy me a new one!


Dylan loves to eat snow, as long as it is not brown or yellow he says.

This is the position Kate was in for most of the morning!


I did not want to invest in girly snow gear so besides the pink gloves everything she is wearing is hand me down from Dylan. Poor girl but seriously how often is she going to wear this stuff?

A boy and his dog sharing his snowball...gross D!

A happy dad to play with his kids in the snow, so mom can stay warm inside making the hot chocolate and snacks!

No comments: