Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lost tooth?!?!

Every night is something at our house! I was brushing Dylan's teeth tonight and saw something white in the sink, I thought wow I can not believe he still has a piece of popcorn stuck in his teeth from a couple hours ago. I went back to do another round of brushing and this time his spit had blood in it. I started screaming, " Oh my Dylan look" and I pulled his teeny tiny tooth out of the sink and he took off running down the stairs to show his dad his very valuable treasure! I had tears in my eyes while he explained to all of us what happens when you loose a tooth. I asked him if he had noticed it was loose and he told us yes, why he chose not to share that info with us I do not know! I have been telling myself for about two months now that I need to find him a tooth fairy pillow but decided to look as soon as he had a loose tooth. Very sadly his little tooth is under his pillow in a ziplock! Any good ideas for the perfect tooth fairy pillow?

Love you so very much my sweet Dyl! You are growing up way to fast!

No comments: