Friday, December 5, 2008

Hand Made...

This is either the first of many posts or the last depending on how my Christmas season goes. I have been hanging out with people that have been influencing me to do more hand made gifts so I am all geared up we will see how it goes.

This is the first a knitted cupcake turned into an ornament. I love how it turned out and it was fun bringing it to the RMOMS (my work) ornament exchange. Even though I was an hour late because I was finishing it! I always under estimate myself when doing all my little projects!

So hopefully soon to come: freezer paper tee shirts, a craft box, doll diaper bag, scrapbook for one of Marc's brothers, bedding for a doll cradle that my Papa is making for Kate, and last pj bottoms for all the boy and bigger girl cousins and nightgowns and matching ones for their dolls for all the little girls (with the help of Wendy and Marc's mom of course)! I am pretty sure that is it unless I get ambitious and want to drive my husband nuts!

No comments: