Thursday, July 31, 2008

Transformers on Colfax

Whenever we go to the zoo we drive by a tattoo parlor and on the side of their building in the alley they have a cool transformer drawing. I have always wanted to stop and take pictures of Dylan in front of these huge pictures! ( I know I am probably referring to them in the wrong way graffiti maybe?!) My photographer friend Stacie mentioned to me how fun it would be to go take pictures in new areas to find some cool areas and get a feel of them. So I got to pick first and this is where we ended up. Dylan was excited and got himself dressed because it was "his" photo shoot! It ended up not taking very long because he was running up some steps and tripped on a rug, while he was sobbing he said, "no more pictures mom!"


Here are some things that I love about my little Dylan:
1. he keeps using the word freakin whenever he is upset at me like mom the light is freakin green why aren't you not going? I have told him that freakin is probably not the nicest word and to remind mommy and daddy if we say it as well...
2. he is so curious about EVERYTHING!! how it works, why, can he try etc. leaving church on Sunday he was asking us if the back tires turned when we turned. After some discussion with Marc he came to understand the tires spin but the back axes does not actually turn.
3. he is so sweet with his little sister always looking out for her
4. he has a ton of energy and desperately needs school to start! I can not entertain him as well as i should
5. he loves to play games, board and card games with mom and baseball, soccer, chase anything more exciting with dad
6. he is experiencing so many emotions that he has not felt yet lately. Wanting to spend the night with friends but not wanting to leave mom where before he never even had a second thought! It is so hard for me I just want to wrap him up in my arms and not let him experience sadness!
7. he is turning into a fish! he loves the water and is doing so well this summer in the pool!
8. he loves taking things apart and putting them back together, so grandpa gave him the lawn mower engine and he has his own tool box with tools to do anything he wants

No comments: