Tuesday, July 1, 2008

THE Mugleston Family Reunion


What a gorgeous family Huh?! I can not believe it is over and that we really pulled it off! We had a ton of fun and I can not wait until the next one! Thank you soo much everyone for coming and especially to Kendall for Saturday and Jen for Sunday. The food, company, activities and aatmosphere were amazing! On Saturday we had a bbq little volleyball, football, water balloon fights, the kid wading pool with tug a war and lots of catching up. Sunday we had an amazing family dinner with the best desserts ever and a wonderful devotional about our family and little tid bits of info from Tutu amd Grandpa and their lives. It was amazing how much I did not remember!




Kate did not want Derek to leave!







2 comments:

Ali said...

wow! you have been busy posting! thanks for including those pictures from the mugleston reunion...now i can make a couple copies for myself! and thanks again for putting it all together...it was such a great memory! ALi

Anne said...

Ashley and I wanted to let you know that we love the Enchanted music and all the beautiful pictures you've posted. I stole a few from you, for my computer. But I most love the one of Kate in the cowboy hat in the black and white. To die for. I love you Cousin.