Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July

Happy 4th of July! We always start our day by heading to Marc's parent's cabin to have a bbq. It is behind Boulder near Wondervu. The cousins come and we have fun just hanging out playing games, (Laurel and I worked on her jewelry) and the kids love exploring the outdoors! We always do a family shot outside on the big rocks. Around 5 we pack up and head to Georgetown where we play on the playground go to some shops and get some delicious ice cream. At dark we sit in the baseball field with hardly anyone else and watch them shot the fireworks off the side of the mountain. We had a wonderful time!

All the love birds! above Craig and Laurel, below Kevin and Robin








I saw the side of this building near all the shops in Georgetown and had to take Kate's picture. I wanted to change the coloring in photoshop but can not figure out how to use this action I just bought. Grrrr maybe I will and can post later.

I thought she looked so dang cute for the fourth! But what do I know?!



Matthew and his mom

Quite comical, we always take a cousins picture on the fourth and probably waited a little too long (at least for Dylan) this was the closet you got to see his eye balls. I was getting so frustrated with him everyone was waiting and he was being so pouty!


This was after...
Miss Emmalee... so pretty thanks for posing, it was getting pretty dark





No comments: