Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Mom, I want my OWN Dog

So last week my parents were in Hawaii and we had a house guest for the week. Oscar was very good and loved all the attention he received from Dylan and Kate (although he is probably deaf from all her screaming)! Every day Dylan would feed Oscar his breakfast and dinner, let him outside whenever he wanted and played with him. On the way to the airport to pick everyone up Oscar was in Dylan's lap and he says to me, "Mom I took such good care of Oscar this week but I really want my very own dog". After having Oscar for a week (and he was really good) I told Marc I was secretly happy that we did not have a dog right now. One day Dylan will get his very own dog, probably sooner than later but for now he will have to borrow Oscar!

No comments: