Monday, October 15, 2007

Kitchen Remodel

So this is one of my projects. Tutu had this old metal high chair that was yellow and the tray was all scratched up and a little rusty. So with the help of my dad I stripped all the paint off spray painted it red and recovered the seat and back with oil cloth. I treated the rust and used appliance spray paint on the tray. I think it came out cute!
Over labor day weekend Marc and I got ambitious and painted the kids room and a wall in my kitchen. I love Red and I am very happy how it turned out. About a year ago Marc replaced the white linoleum with a dark grey tile which I love. He also did a back splash behind my sink!

1 comment:

Heather C. said...

Yea! It's the red wall! Now I just have to come see it in person! Love the blog, I'm so excited to see all of the fun stuff you're doing.