Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Our Day

We had a busy morning today. Got Dylan to his last day of school for spring break, came home got Kate and I ready picked him back up to take him to a new pediatric dentist that is in the building I work in. We arrived early and Dylan had his first xrays taken and thought that was pretty cool. He went right on back with the hygienist and wanted me to wait in the waiting room. Everything is great no cavities and Kate's teeth look awesome as well.

I switched Dentists to try and save us a little money. Being in the dental field we do not have insurance so a lot of Dentists give professional discounts and as sad as I am to leave our current Dentists we were only getting 10% off which has been nice but I thought I would just try these guys and hope for more. I went to make him his next app. and pulled out my wallet to pay and they did not charge me anything! I was shocked! I thought maybe 30% off! I teared up a little bit so nice and we so appreciate it!

My mom had meet us there (her day off) and we headed over to have lunch at Chili's. It had been a fun and productive morning and when we got back to school Dylan was so excited! He said this had been the funnest day ever and ran off to show his class his extra set of xrays they gave him so he could keep them.

The day continues to get busier! Poor Kate will probably only get about a n hour and a half nap and then off to Warren's house she will go so I can help at Dylan's school for the book fair and then we have student led parent teacher conferences. I am excited to see what Dylan has been learning and how they do this. It is an adventure for all of us!

I have a lot of fun things planned for spring break next week if any one wants to join let me know! I am so thankful for kind and generous people and for my sweet Dylan how the littlest things can totally make his day! I hope he will remember his childhood and continue to be such a happy go lucky kid!

No comments: