Monday, March 23, 2009

Little Helper


Weird pictures I know but what my tiny girl did brought tears to my eyes! I was in the shower and Kate was finishing up her oatmeal by herself in the kitchen. I got out and we had to rush to get out the door. I went into the kitchen to make sure she finished and I could not find her bowl anywhere! I immediately thought that d*** dog got up on my table and took off with her bowl! We left the house and later that afternoon after I had laid Kate down for a nap I went to load dishes in an empty dishwasher and I found this! My 2 year old had loaded the dishes all by herself! What a thoughtful good girl! I know two pictures are a little over kill but what can I say I am a proud Mama!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That is sooooo sweet. It almost brought tears to my eyes. It's always those little things!