Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy (late) St. Patricks Day

We love Holidays especially when we are dictated on what to wear and what to eat! The weather here has been amazing in the 70s! Lots of trips to the park and playing outside! Friday we had Marc's family over for corned beef, cabbage, potatoes and carrots. I also made a blue cheese fondue dip that was very good! Wendy made rolls and Grandma and Kerrie made a yummy dessert! We had lots of fun! Dylan is so proud that he can jump off the porch and touch our flag!
Don't you just love Kate's hairbow? At 5 the night before St Patty's day I called a friend and asked her if she would make me a felt shamrock so at 10 that night I was picking it up and glueing it on to a clip! I am a little nuts I know! Thank you so much Steph you are the best! I owe you one!

No comments: