Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Kate!

Here is our tiny girl- her big 2 year pictures! I am just in shock at how FAST the time is going! I know deep down it is really bugging me because I am totally obessing over my house and her birthday party!

We went to my moms on Sunday to celebrate and while we were singing she was clapping and trying to sing along and blew out her candles no problem! A couple days later we took her to her two year check up and the Dr. asked her if she had a lot of cake and she was frantically shaking her head yes super excited!

Words Kate attempts to say:
mom, dad, dyl, max, pops, sam, aud, anything starting with a "b", baby, belly, bum, bow, ball, balloon, bird, she loves saying ewwww, me and still the grunting.

She is a wonderful daughter and sister. Her and Dyl have so much fun together! She loves playing dolls and will stand there rocking them swinging just her hips back and forth so fast! She loves all the attention she gets from her Uncles and Aunts and Cousins. Kate is definitely strong willed but I have learned certain tricks to keep everything under control and to make her think it is all her ideas!

We Love you so much Kate and wish you a very Happy Birthday!

These next four pictures I used on the front of her bday invitation. I will take a picture and post later!

Wearing and sitting in everything she got for Christmas while at Grandmas and Pops house!

She loves curlers but her hair is still so short it looks funny when I take them out!

Pictures from when we did our Christmas card pictures!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Happy Bday Kate! OXOXOXXO