Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Obsessions



So as a thank you my dear sweet Mollie gave me my obsession the other day. I have been making my dinners and at least once a week giving Mollie some so she might have some healthy meals instead of eating out all the time. SO the purees I decided to make were veggies we do not eat very much, broccoli, cauliflower, sweet potato and butternut squash. I have not made a meal yet but I will let you know! What is my next obsession? Hmm I am going to have to think about that...

1 comment:

Anne said...

Get ready for some gas! My friend has started using that book for her family and said that it's really been a shock to their system to have all the broccoli and cauliflower suddenly! :) Thanksfully Luke and Ashley love veggies, and eat peppers whole like they are apples. So this is not a book I've had to purchase. Check out my friend Lizzie Lamms blog though, she is a health nut with lots of good family ideas.