Friday, January 27, 2012

Rainbow Party!!!!

Our little Kate turned 5 on January 19th! I can not believe my baby is 5 I can't talk about it she is so old, therefore so is her mom! We had decided like way back in October that we were going to have a Rainbow Party! We had lots of fun ideas and I think Kate really enjoyed herself!





It was fun doing all the rainbow food. It took pretty much all day to make the cake and the individual jello cups. I got the glasses at Ikea and they got sent home with them in their goodie bags. We had a total of 12 kids participating in the party (9 girls and 3 boys) and a few other older siblings running around with Dylan.

We had also invited our babysitters Kylie and Macy to come help which was so nice to have extra hands! Macy did all of the girls nails rainbow colors and brought some cute American Girl nail stickers to put on.

We had a couple crafts making rainbows out of paper plates using paint and cotton balls. We only had a couple colors so we could talk about mixing and show the kids how to make different colors. Kate wanted to make bracelets and we modge podge colorful fabric to the little wooden dolls and they colored the hair, and faces. I think even the boys enjoyed themselves and they all got their nails painted too!

I about passed out blowing up the balloons for the rainbow banner! I totally copied Design Mom but about 1/4 of the size she did!
(A little blurry too much movement)!




1 comment:

Jaimie said...

Oh my! Best party ever!! Good work Heather