Friday, March 19, 2010

Cool

My Little Dylan is growing up way too fast! I was at his school on Wednesday to help him with a project. I did not know what to expect and when I got there the kids had picked a partner and had to build a house together. Dylan's partner was a girl and they were the only boy girl partners in the class. That night in bed we were talking and I asked him if he picked Grace or how they became partners. He said that he wanted to work with Grace because she is a very creative person and thought she was cool... It was also St. Patrick's Day and their teacher had given all of them green beads and he said that Grace was so creative because she had wrapped her bracelet around her wrist and the teacher made a comment on how creative Grace is and Dylan said all the "cool" boys copied her!

I have a picture to add but this freaking computer is not letting me! I really dislike technology sometimes!

No comments: