Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day/ Photoshop Lesson

My friend Stacie is always doing wonderful things with her pictures. I was at her house the other day and she had a collage with four photos in a row of her kids in hats. I loved it and asked her if she could do it for me if I took the pictures. Do you know what her reply was? If you give a man a fish he eats for a day if you teach a man to fish he can eat forever. I just looked at her and she said why don't I just teach you? So anyway this was my first photoshop lesson. I knew I wanted to use a picture for my cards and hopefully make a collage. Thank you so much Stacie we will see what I can do on my own!
Before:

Huge difference! We I uploaded these pictures I thought they were terrible and did not know if we could fix them.

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Happy Valentines Day! We love everyone very much!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh Heather, those turned out great! Especially the last one. I guess learning to fish isn't so bad, is it? :)

Becca said...

Meow Heather, these look awesome! Let's get together and shoot our kids soon. Please! (I mean in the camera way)