Sunday, October 5, 2008

Being a girl, with my girl

I Love having a little girl! She is so much fun to dress and be with! When I had Kate Aunt Shonnie told me that I would get to know of the most wonderful bond between a mother and daughter. At the time I did not believe her, but she is absolutely wonderful. This morning I was getting ready and Kate came in and stood on top of the toilet and copied everything I did. I brushed my hair and then laid the brush down she did the same, I put my hair elastic in my teeth and Kate shoved an entire elastic in her mouth! She tests me so much and can be so loud- except when she sings then she uses the softest nicest voice!

Marc took these pictures about a month ago right before church. I wanted to show off my absolutely new favorite dress and Kate's Easter dress again. For as long as I can remember I have wanted my own baby to throw on my hip with her full dresses and carry around church. On Easter with Kate in her dress and too young to attend nursery I was walking in RS talking with the new sisters and it hit me how it felt. I know I am corny but I love having a baby with me and she is getting too big too fast!
I am constantly checking on her in Nursery to see if she is upset so I can just go hold her a little longer.





1 comment:

Anne said...

You both are beautiful. Sweet post. I completely agree with you!