Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dylan's First Soccer Game

I am so bugged! When I upload pictures it just gives me words not the pictures so it is really hard to add captions under each picture when I can not see what I am looking at, so here is the whole thing!

He is such an good player and team sport player. There are eight kids on his team 2 boys and 6 girls. They have all played before and this is Dylan's first time so it is tons of fun to watch.

Kate's favorite thing is Navair. She is our neighbors dog that use to play with Jackson at the dog park all the time. She thinks she is there for her own personal stool and pillow. They also got a new puppy that looks almost exactly like Jackson that Max has befriended. Having these big dogs around really makes me miss Jackson.











No comments: