Sunday, May 10, 2009

My big 6 year old

Happy Birthday my sweet Dyl! He wanted an "animal" party so I took it and ran! We did an animal Safari party and Audrey came and painted all the kids faces. We gave them tails and ears to match! (More pictures to come, I have been a total slacker lately)! We used this picture of him in the invite- he said it was a little scary but not as scary as some of the others we picked as to not make anyone cry!

Dylan is very sweet, smart, loving, and athletic! He is so obedient, loves school and gets along with everyone in his class. He is an awesome big brother always helping Kate and including her in everything he does. He had field day at his school the other day and gave up some of his turns to let his sister have a turn without me saying anything! I love you so much Dylan and I am excited to have a fun summer with you! A wonderful mothers day having his birthday fall on it this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were able to put his hair to good use. It took me awhile to find him at school today with his hair so short.